torsdag 16 februari 2017

Card for a boy!

På mitt tredje och sista kort för idag har jag använt stämpeln Journaling med tejpbitar från Gummiapan.
On my third and last card for today I have use the stamp Journaling med tejpbitar from Gummiapan.


Textstämplarna jag har använt kommer också från Gummiapan och det är:
The text stamps I have used is also from Gummiapan and they are:


Jag tyckte det var passande att använda washitejp som bakgrund.
I thought it was suitable to use washi tape as background.



Deltar i följande utmaningar

Kraftin' Kimmmie - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Card Challenge
Kraftin' Kimmie - Wonderful Wednesday Challenge

Hoppas ni blivit lite inspirerade till att göra pojkkort!
I hope I have inspired you to do cards for boys!

Kram/Hugs

1 kommentar:

Danielle Vincent sa...

This is such a great design. I think it would be good for a guy or gal! Thanks so much for joining us for Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.